Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How To Keep Busy While Recovering: YouTube

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2014.html

It can be used for education or entertainment.  I've found videos on how to dye fabric to interviews with rock stars.  My husband even did a $800 fix on our truck by watching a video, doing it himself, and saving us the money.  There is something for everybody and if you ever need to find an answer to a problem, chances are someone has made a YouTube video on it.


Want to know where to start playing guitar?  Check out Justin...




Want to hear the greatest rendition of a mediocre song made awesome by a couple of average Joes sitting in a pizzaria?  Prepare to have your mind blown.




Do you miss Axl Rose in his prime?  Check out who he's playing with...
**Warning:  Explicit lyrics**




Want to see the funniest geeky clip with a Batman AND Doctor Who?




Are your children Frozen obsessed?  Check out this alternate ending...
(Be warned:  there are a lot of these "How it Should Have Ended" videos and you can be sucked in for hours).




Ahhh...Youtube...it's endless hours of watching more and more stuff that you never even planned to watch.

Have you been sucked in to YouTube?  Do you use it more for educational or entertainment purposes?

_____________________________________________________________
 


6 comments:

  1. I think there isn't anything you CAN'T learn on YouTube.
    Visiting from A to Z~
    Wendy at Jollett Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby and I have found some hilarious and weird things on youtube. Hours of fun.

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just sucks you in. I spent like 3 hours the other night watching 80's hair bands. Just. Couldn't. Stop.

      Delete
  3. I am not much of a video watcher though I do like being a video listener. I do learn new art techniques and DIY these days, though, and I am ever grateful for that... great post!


    Julie Jordan Scott
    The Bold Writer from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie...it's amazing how much DIY stuff is on there...which is great for me since I'm a cheapskate :)

      Delete