Friday, April 25, 2014

Celebrate The Small Things -- April 25

It's Friday and I'm Celebrating The Small Things!  Celebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is.

This week I'm celebrating that my husband was able to fix our washing machine with minimal time used and zero dollars spent.  Let me repeat that last part...ZERO DOLLARS SPENT.  Things like this never happen!  Turns out that one of my daughter's socks got caught in the pump.  The washer was draining and the motor would make a humm, but nothing would happen.  My husband is our washing machine hero of the week.

Of course, he fixed it after I drove a half an hour away and spent the afternoon doing laundry at my mother-in-laws. :)  At least I got a free lunch!

What are you celebrating?


If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, head on over to Scribblings of an Aspiring Author, by VikLit, for more information.

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your hubby, a washing machine super hero! It's always those odd socks that clog up the works.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, nice to meet you through the hop :)

    ReplyDelete