Monday, April 14, 2014

How To Keep Busy While Recovering: Laugh...A Lot...and Often

This is something that everyone should be doing regardless if they are recovering from anything. Laughing is just good for the soul!


Do you love baby laughs?




Or perhaps you'd prefer to watch a bride and groom laugh hysterically though their wedding vows?



Even when things are falling apart, laughter is the best medicine...




Laughing is contagious.  There are times when something small and silly will set off one of my kids.  And then the other one will start laughing...and then my husband and I are cracking up too.  I love laughing so hard that my cheeks hurt!  Laughing with my family over the past several months has helped me navigate my way through bad situations and kept me sane.

Laughing makes you happy...and being happy makes you feel better.  At least it does for me :)

Who is your favorite person to laugh with?


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2014.html

_____________________________________________________________
 


2 comments: