Thursday, April 28, 2016

X-Files #AtoZChallenge


... The X-files.  Bringing back one of my favorite shows for a six episode run was like seeing old friends.  For anyone wondering...you don't need to see the original series to know what's going on with the new episodes.  In fact, I had began to do a rewatch, just because it had been so long since I'd seen the original show (and I have a terrible memory), but I quit mid-second season and watched the reboot.  I have no patience :)  Very happy I went ahead and did!



Image from Wikipedia

Have you watched The X-Files reboot?  Were you a fan of the original show?  Do you believe in any crazy conspiracy theories of your own?



5 comments:

  1. I watched the original series sporadically. I knew they were bringing X-Files back, but I wasn't aware it was a six episode mini-series. They seem to be doing that kind of thing a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it wasn't a full season...actually I thought it would be more like a 3 show mini-series. So, I was happily surprised!

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen either; did you like the reboot?

    Joy @ The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never a fan of the original run save for a few select episodes. However, I LOVED the reboot. Maybe I'm older and more in tune with it but I'm looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete