Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Kids Art #AtoZChallenge


...kids art.  Since my kids were little, I've always hung their masterpieces on our walls and kept their other art pieces scattered around the house.  Looking at their creations brings a smile to my face, and makes the house feel more like a home.

*Tip: use blue painter's tape to hang stuff...it won't damage your walls when you need to take it down or change things up.  I learned this from a friend!

*Please do not use, copy, post, or pin any of these photos in any way.  These are personal photos and are my own property.  Thank you in advance.









*Please do not use, copy, post, or pin any of these photos in any way.  These are personal photos and are my own property.  Thank you in advance.


Do you have any special handmade items that you treasure?



9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the Dalek! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super post. Thank you for sharing your children's artwork. Brings back memories of when my daughter was small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved saving art work from my nieces and nephews then from my kids when I had them. Now I am saving my grandson's work. However, it takes so much room! I've started to scan the items and save digital copies because saving physical copies is not always possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, thanks for sharing :) oh and love the tip about hanging pictures up without leaving marks! #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete