Friday, April 15, 2016

My Cousin Vinny #AtoZChallenge


...My Cousin Vinny.  This classic comedy, released in 1992, is one of my all time favorite movies.  Whenever I'm feeling down, I can always count on this movie to make me laugh.

For those who haven't see it, head on over to Amazon or Netflix for a watch.  Here is the short synopsis from IMDB:
"Two New Yorkers are accused of murder in rural Alabama while on their way back to college, and one of their cousins--an inexperienced, loudmouth lawyer not accustomed to Southern rules and manners--comes in to defend them."
There are so many funny moments in this movie, but here is one of my favorites:


"The whole store got the flu!"  Hahaha!!!


Do you have a movie that always puts you in a better mood?




13 comments:

  1. I think I saw this film when it first came out. It was funny, but I don't think I've seen it since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this, need to check it out :) #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this movie, but I've heard of it. I'll have to look it up. I tend to go for cartoons when I want a laugh — Disney, Looney Tunes, etc. Even though I've seen them a thousand times, they still make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another person to not see this movie? I'm shocked! I do love me some Disney though :)

      Delete
  4. I never really enjoyed the movie, mostly because it always perplexed me that Marisa Tomei won an Oscar for it. I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up in NY and her performance was spot on. I've never seen a non-NYer do a NY impression that well. I totally get it!

      Delete
  5. Hahahahahahaha... Love this :D I've never seen that movie, but I love the actor—I don't think I've ever even heard his name, but he's brilliant. And really, really funny.

    A movie that puts me in a good mood... Anything with Peter Sellers, but especially The Party... I giggle like a little kid every time I see it :D

    Thanks for the visit over at Life In Dogs, and thank you for sharing a bit about Emmie... She must be happy as a clam with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit! I can't believe I got another visitor who hasn't seen the movie! Maybe it was just popular in NY? :)

      Delete
  6. We were just talking about that movie and I couldn't believe we didn't own it!

    We use so many of those lines all the time! I used one on my Stormy post w/ the dinosaur!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete