Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Pizza #AtoZChallenge



pizza...any kind will do...from homemade to frozen. But if you want the best pizza on the planet you'll need to take a road trip to Staten Island, NY to Denino's Pizzaria & Tavern. I could kill for some of that pie! Just the thought makes my mouth water...


image from Google maps



Click here for full directions

Click here to go to Denino's website where you'll find better pictures, a little about their history, and the full menu...do this on a full stomach or you'll just make yourself hungry!

  
Do you have a favorite pizza place?



8 comments:

  1. My best friend is a pizza fanatic. Tell her there is pizza and she will be there. As for best pizza, there is a place I've gone to since I was a teen. Mr. D's, in Milwaukee is the best I've ever had. So yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you have a quality best friend ;)

      Delete
  2. Yummm Pizza! Since being told I can't have dairy, I have discovered the delights of cheeseless pizza. Not as bad as I would have thought. :)

    The Birthday Girl At The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best pizza is actually in Brooklyn. I thought everybody knew that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L & B's in Brooklyn is pretty damned good...I'll give you that :)

      Delete
  4. However L&B is overrated. But still beats anything out of Brooklyn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good NY pizza. It's not the same anywhere else, not even in NJ.

    Our local place has the best sauce I've ever had. I could drink it from a glass its so good. Called Benito's. So good!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually done that...drank sauce...but from a bowl, because a glass would just be too weird :P

      Delete