Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Emmie #AtoZChallenge



...Emmie. Emmie is our dog that we rescued a year ago. To me, she's more than just a dog, she's my best friend. She has added something special to my life...something that I didn't even know was missing.



Emmie on her "gotcha day". Since she's a rescue, we can't celebrate her birthday, so we celebrate this day instead.


For anyone who would like to get to know a little bit more about Emmie, check out my A to Z Challenge from last year, where my posts were from her point of view.

Is your best friend of the four legged variety?  





17 comments:

  1. Hello Emmie! Rescue dogs are the best <3

    Joy @ The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Ellie Mae is! She gives us a run for our money but we are lucky to have her in our lives. Not sure who rescued who!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie Mae is such a pretty name! Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  3. Emmie looks like a wonderful friend.

    Paula from
    Smidgen, Snippets, & Bits

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a wonderful puppy!

    Heather M. Gardner / @hmgardner
    Co-Host, Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
    The Waiting is the Hardest Part

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww she is so cute!!! I have such a soft-spot for Pittbulls :)

    I used to keep a diary where I would write posts from each of our pets' POV. It was easy at first with just the two cats but after we got Affie then Saachi it just became hard! I wish I had continued with it though...they're getting older and I wish I had more to remember them by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep we have two four-legged friends in a cat and dog and a parrot to boot!

    I’m exploring different types of dreams and their meanings.
    E is for Epic Dreams
    Stephen Tremp’s Breakthrough Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are the most trustworthy friends indeed😊
    PositiveVibes ✌ http://smartshivani.blogspot.in/2016/04/eliminate.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Challenge from the dog's point of view. That sounds interesting.
    Nice dog.

    ReplyDelete