Friday, April 21, 2017

#AtoZChallenge #HotMan Remembering My Childhood Crushes

My theme for this year is Hot Men. Why Hot Men? I started hosting #HotManTuesday on my personal Facebook page as my way of lightening things up a bit after Facebook had gradually gotten very heated, political, and sad (#makefacebookgreatagain). Doing an entire month of A-Z seemed like a fun extension of my Facebook #HotManTuesday


#HotManRememberingMyChildhoodCrushes

I'm just gonna leave the pictures and let them speak for themselves. A couple of these pictures I had as posters on my walls!  


Michael J. Fox


Corey Haim


Kirk Cameron

Ralph Macchio

Ralph Macchio & C. Thomas Howell - then and now

New Kids on the Block - then and now

Joey McIntyre

Joey Lawrence - then and now

River Phoenix


Who are your favorite childhood crushes ? 






And for those of you straight men who made it all the way through...



...Alyssa Milano...I was so jealous of the height of her hair hahaha!!! :)



*Beauty and attraction and very subjective. I encourage everyone to share their opinions in the comments section. Do you agree with my picks? Do you have any picks of your own? Please keep it kind!

4 comments:

  1. You've awoken memories of long ago with this post, Katie - suddenly I got the name Leif Garrett in my head - I think I was about 8/9 years old - I've had to go on an internet search because I thought he was the younger brother in the Hardy Boys TV series but that turned out to be wrong - so it looks like I was watching (here in England) a US series called "Three for the Road" during the late 70's!! Give yourself a laugh and look him up :)
    http://pempispalace.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/q-is-for-quixotic-quidditch.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of him! I'm glad you enjoyed the post and it got you remembering old crushes of your own :)

      Delete
  2. Wow. So much wow!
    I loved River. I cried for days.
    :(

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I cried when I heard Corey Haim died...so sad to loose these guys so young.

      Delete