Friday, May 2, 2014

Celebrate The Small Things -- May 2

It's Friday and I'm Celebrating The Small Things!  Celebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is.

This week I'm celebrating the end of my first A to Z Challenge!  I'm so grateful to my friend, Nicole, for telling me about this challenge.  When she first filled me in on the details, I was very hesitant to take this on.  But I'm so glad I decided to just say, "f*ck it" and do it anyway!  I've met lots of cool people and come across some fantastic blogs.  Now I have to think of a theme for next year :)


What are you celebrating?


If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, head on over to Scribblings of an Aspiring Author, by VikLit, for more information.

 

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on surviving the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vik! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. You did an amazing job on the Challenge. This blog hop is one that I've done several times (the celebrate one...we all know how much I'm a Challenge girl...) and I think it's wonderful to focus on even small things being worth celebrating, although what you're celebrating today is a HUGE accomplishment!
    I can't believe I wasn't listed with your followers...I get your blog in my email for pete's sake...but I've got my logo up there now at least. Phew.
    Tina @ Life is Good
    A to Z Team @ Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina...thanks for the kind words about the A to Z. It was so much fun! Even if it was a lot of work :) Isn't this Celebrate the Small Things a great bloghop? I find that it's usually the small things that touch our lives the most...I'm happy to find fellow Celebrate-ers :)

      Delete
  4. You're planning next year already?!
    Actually, that's not a bad idea. The A-Z Challenge can be pretty hard going at times!
    Congratulations and enjoy the celebration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planning, in the loosest sense of the word :)

      Delete
  5. Yay for finishing the A-Z! It's nice to be back to the Celebrate hop - so much easier, right? Thanks for stopping by my blog. (New follower on GFC.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Celebrate hop is like a breath of fresh air after the A to Z! Thanks for the follow!

      Delete