Friday, March 28, 2014

Celebrate The Small Things -- March 28

It's Friday and I'm Celebrating The Small Things!  Celebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is.

This week I celebrated a big thing...my birthday :)  The best thing was being around family and friends.  I got to have company at my house, which I don't get to do too often, for our first celebration.  Yes, I had more than one!  We also went out to a great restaurant a few towns away for a second night of celebrations (this was supposed to be on my actual birthday night, but my daughter was sick that day, so it got postponed to the following day).  I had the most delicious chicken and was so full by the time we left.

What is your favorite way to celebrate your birthday?


If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, head on over to Scribblings of an Aspiring Author, by VikLit, for more information.

 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I'm with you, I like to celebrate with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the happy happy :) Celebrating with family is my favorite way to celebrate...wish I had more family around, but I'm happy with the family I have here...I'm very blessed.

      Delete