Wednesday, April 26, 2017

#AtoZChallenge #HotMan Vampires

My theme for this year is Hot Men. Why Hot Men? I started hosting #HotManTuesday on my personal Facebook page as my way of lightening things up a bit after Facebook had gradually gotten very heated, political, and sad (#makefacebookgreatagain). Doing an entire month of A-Z seemed like a fun extension of my Facebook #HotManTuesday


#HotManVampires

My first year participating in the #AtoZChallenge I covered Vampires for my 'V' post. To say that I am a huge vampire fan would be an understatement. I had some difficulty narrowing down my picks for this post...there are so many hot vampires to choose from! Okay, here goes...my too-short list...


First up is Ian Somerholder, who I've loved since his LOST days, but was even hotter playing vampire Damon on Vampire Diaries...



...another television favorite, bad boy vampire (he was a contender for my #HotManLoveableBadBoys post), Klaus...


...played by Joseph Morgan...


...let's talk about the movie Interview With A Vampire, which featured both Antonio Banderas...


...and Brad Pitt... 


(it also featured Tom Cruise, who was covered in my #HotMan Pilots post)

...and, in my opinion, the hottest vampire of them all, Eric Northman from True Blood...


...played by Alexander Skarsgard, who is one of the hottest men to walk the face of this earth....




...and look how good he is with dogs :)



Who are your favorite #HotManVampires ? 



And for those of you straight men who made it all the way through...


...Kate Beckinsale, who plays a vampire in the Underworld movies :)



*Beauty and attraction and very subjective. I encourage everyone to share their opinions in the comments section. Do you agree with my picks? Do you have any picks of your own? Please keep it kind!

8 comments:

  1. Don't keep up with too many vampire films. But I didn't remember Underworld being a vampire film. Guess I wasn't paying much attention or more probably my memory is bad--it is.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup...vampires and werewolves were in Underworld. I love both!

      Delete
  2. Great list but you're missing two of the scrummiest, David Boreanaz aka Angel, and the real badboy James Marsters aka Spike. They're the vamps I'd choose any day.

    Pamela @ Highlands Days of Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David Boreanaz was on the original list...he got cut :(

      Delete