Thursday, April 20, 2017

#AtoZChallenge #HotMan Questers

My theme for this year is Hot Men. Why Hot Men? I started hosting #HotManTuesday on my personal Facebook page as my way of lightening things up a bit after Facebook had gradually gotten very heated, political, and sad (#makefacebookgreatagain). Doing an entire month of A-Z seemed like a fun extension of my Facebook #HotManTuesday


#HotManQuesters

Yes, questers...as in one on a search or a hunt. Let's start with the character Legolas, from Lord of the Rings, who was on a quest to help his friend destroy an evil ring and restore peace to all...


...played by Orlando Bloom...




...sticking with the same "world", how about the character Kili, who is on the quest of Erebor (don't ask, I haven't read The Hobbit...I'm assuming it's another good vs. evil thing)...


...played by Aidan Turner...




...let's talk about a quest for the truth. There's The Matrix character, Neo...


 ...played by Keanu Reeves (many thanks to Heather Gardner and her 'K' post for reminding me about Keanu's hottness)...




....and one of my favorite character's of all time, Fox Mulder, who is the epitome of the quest for truth...



...played by David Duchovny...




Who are your favorite #HotManQuesters ? 



And for those of you straight men who made it all the way through...


...Emilia Clark, who plays Daenerys Targaryen, who is on the quest to get back her throne :)



*Beauty and attraction and very subjective. I encourage everyone to share their opinions in the comments section. Do you agree with my picks? Do you have any picks of your own? Please keep it kind!

7 comments:

  1. I fully agree with all these picks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes, and OMG>>>MULDER!!!

    Perfect!

    Love love love!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw that they are going to do another 10 episode arc of the X-Files so more Mulder is on the way! WeekendsInMaine

    ReplyDelete