Congratulations to everyone who took on the A to Z Challenge! Because I'm being a bit lazy, I'm doing a short list of my reflections. This will make it easier for me to write, and easier on the readers who are blog-hopping the A to Z Reflections posts.
Here we go! My thoughts on the A to Z Challenge...
- Met some great people. I mean, really cool, interesting, and creative new people. (They're not actually “new people”...they're just new to me.)
- Participated in my first Twitter chat. I still don't like Twitter, but I can see now why, and how, twitter is useful for chats.
- Found some awesome new blogs.
- Had complete strangers say the most wonderful and supportive comments to me.
- Realized that I can blog without cursing, although it's a lot harder and not preferable (see Lent post).
- Learned how to schedule posts ahead of time. I really loved this and in the future will make more use of it.
- Thought that I'd feel completely overwhelmed by the blogging everyday thing...but didn't (see #6).
- Proved, once again, that I can do whatever I put my mind to!
The two improvements that I think can be made with the Challenge itself...
- A registering system where you can fill in your blog topic
instead of having to pick from pre-made ones.
- All the blog topics would be sorted alphabetically. OCD
Overall, I'm happy that I accepted the challenge and can't wait until next year. The gears are already turning...
What are your thoughts? Are you glad you took the challenge?
|Click Here for other Reflections Posts|
Click Here for a full list of my A to Z Challenge Posts