Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Kid Fun--My Interview With Batman

All answers provided via my 10 year old son :)  It's much funnier when you hear him answer in his Christian Bale Batman voice.


What is your nickname?
The Dark Knight

What's your favorite activity?
Beating thugs up and then putting them in Arkham Asylum

If you were a superhero, who would you be?
I would be Batman because I'm BATMAN!!

What's your favorite TV show?
The Arrow

What's your favorite movie?
The Dark Knight

What's your favorite vacation spot?
Arkham Asylum

Where do you get inspiration?
The Mirror

What's your favorite subject in school?
Science

If you can change any one thing about yourself, what would you change?
A better Batsuit (a bullet proof one)

Do you have any pets?
No. Because my mom won't let me get one. (That's why she's in Arkham Asylum).

What is your favorite song?
Everything is Awesome

Do you have a girlfriend?
Definitely NOT. ARE YOU CRAZY!!

Tell us one thing about yourself that we don't already know.
I have a cool beard under my mask.

Does Batman sleep with a night light?
Yes

In what order do you put your shoes and socks on?
Right sock, left sock. Right shoe, and left shoe.

What is your dream job?
Being a Batman game designer

Do you wear underwear under your Batsuit?
Yes!


6 comments:

  1. Wouldn't the beard be visible since Batman's cowl only covers the top half of his face?

    I have a question for Batman:
    Batman, if you could be a crayon, what color would you be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked Batman about the beard being visible and his answer was, "I'M BATMAN".

      And he says that he'd be "a black crayon because Batman wears black". Seems pretty logical to me! :)

      Delete
  2. Batman, why don't you use guns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two little Batman proteges here who would like to know if Batman will join their "No Lovin' Girls" club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Batman says, "I will join their club" :)

      Delete