Friday, February 14, 2014

10 Week Update -- Ankle #2

Not too much of a change since last week...mostly I've been getting around easier and quicker.  I've been able to go out more, and even had a little “road trip” this past weekend (click here to read about my awesome day).  And I had a little house adventure this week too...this was not as awesome as my Saturday was! (click here to read about my house adventure)

I'm back on the treadmill at physical therapy and have started doing the hip machine and the knee machine is getting easier.  The knee machine is pretty awesome as it really works my quads.  Tuesday I could definitely feel like I had a workout the previous day!  I was sore, but in a good way.  I'm still using my therabands at home and Jenn (my therapist) has added some bridges to my routine...my thighs are alive :)





No comments:

Post a Comment