Friday, May 20, 2016

Celebrate The Small Things 5/20/2016


It's Friday and I'm Celebrating The Small Things!  The brainchild of ViklitCelebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is.


Today I'm celebrating having a very good Thursday. After having a very relaxing acupuncture session in the morning, I treated myself to a Starbucks Mocha Latte and some vanilla bean scones...yummy! On my way home from my treats, my husband texted me that he wanted some Red Robin for dinner. A very out of the blue request, but that meant that I didn't have to cook or figure out dinner...score! So after some phone calls, we met with my in-laws and my bff and his boys for dinner. Spending time with people I love and care about...that's just the best.

Also, yesterday was the only day the sun decided to come out and stay...it was a pretty nice day!



Sidenote:  I got an instagram! If anyone is looking for more pictures of Emmie, head on over there and give me a follow @thecyborgmom


I'm hoping to work on my facet joint shots update this weekend...it should be posted next week. Thanks to all for the kind words, good vibes, and prayers!


What are you celebrating?



If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, visit our wonderful host, Lexa @ Lexa Cain for more information.  And don't forget to visit her wonderful co-hosts:   LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge and Tonja Drecker @Kidbits Blog


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sunny day, a good therapy session, followed by dinner out with friends? It sounds awesome to me! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I give up - remember I'm from England, Katie - what is Red Robin? Emmie looks very happy out there in the sunshine - my kitten has now learnt how to climb DOWN from trees so that is one of the things I'm celebrating this week - the ladders can be put away!!
    Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. What am I celebrating? That's actually a very good question. I think that I'm actually wearing pants is good enough for today. Oh, I followed you on instagram. I'm moonwatergallery if you like Ollie pictures, poetry and whatnot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a lovely day for you! Vanilla bean scones are definitely yummy. I hope this weekend is just as lovely for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet looking dog! We used to go to Red Robin all the time, but after a bad experience (40 wait for seating, 45 minute wait for food, clobs of icky mayo ruining my favorite sandwich), we haven't been back yet. My husband did call the company to complain, and they did give us a $20 gift certificate. He does that all the time. You'd be amazed at the coupons you can get for providing companies with feedback.

    ReplyDelete