It's Friday and I'm Celebrating The Small Things! The brainchild of Viklit, Celebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is.
This week I'm celebrating:
- I finally made it to one of my daughter's softball games! My body hated me for it, but I was happy to see her play...it's been a while.
- I had a wonderful visit from my parents last week. My mom just couldn't wait around any longer for me to be well enough to travel to her (a three hour drive), so they came here for a visit :) My kids had a nice time seeing their grandparents, and Emmie barked at them a bunch LOL
- I "graduated" physical therapy a couple of weeks ago (be on the lookout for my 6 month sub-talar fusion update), but I still need to strengthen my leg muscles and all those little muscles in my feet. So, I joined the medical gym...which basically means that I do all the excersices that I was doing in therapy, but unsupervised. Things are going well...slow, but well.
- I met a couple of women this week that are friends of a friend. They were so nice and friendly, and I found our conversation to be easy. Love meeting good people!
- Got a couple of good deals for Amazon's 'Prime Day'...one of which was a new rope for Emmie. Can you tell she loves it?
|Emmie and her new rope|
What are you celebrating?
If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, visit our wonderful host, Lexa @ Lexa Cain for more information. And don't forget to visit her wonderful co-hosts: LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge and Tonja Drecker @Kidbits Blog