It's Friday and I'm Celebrating The Small Things! The brainchild of Viklit, Celebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is. I am thrilled to co-host this wonderful bloghop!
This week I'm celebrating:
- Emmie has gotten much better with the vacuum. Her newest nemesis is the coffee grinder :)
- I have almost all my A to Z posts finished...next week is the last week!
- 5 more days until I get this mothereffing cast off!!!
- My hubby made scones last weekend and I've been eating them all week! Yummy!
- Speaking of my husband, he bought me flowers the other day...hydrangeas, my favorite...and they are even blue :) I love you Jason!
What are you celebrating?
If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, visit our wonderful host, Lexa @ Lexa Cain for more information. And don't forget to visit my wonderful co-host: LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
*Because of problems with spam in the linky, please contact Lexa if you'd like to be added to the bloghop.
The last true Celebrate link is #57 "Carole Ann Carr." If there are links after that - they are fake names and will take you to places you don't want to go.