Friday, December 26, 2014

Celebrate The Small Things -- Dec 26

It's Friday and I'm Celebrating The Small Things!  Celebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is.

I'm celebrating a successful Chrismas!  We had dinner for 17 people (including my family of four), which was the biggest crowd I've ever had for the holidays.  My wonderful, amazing, and handsome husband is the best person ever...he did so much of the work, as my hand is still too crapped to cut and dice stuff.  I mostly supervised and seasoned when necessary.  Thank you, my love, for all you do!

I hope everyone else had an enjoyable holiday, whatever it is you celebrate.  I feel so very grateful to have friends and family around to share these special times with.  Here's to a great 2015!

What are you celebrating? 


If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, visit our wonderful host, VikLit @ Scribblings of an Aspiring Author for more information.  And don't forget to check out her co-hosts:  Diana Wilder, LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge, Katie @ TheCyborgMom, and CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

 

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours. May hope and joy fulfill your 2015. I do hope your pain subsides.
    Jamie Dement ( LadyJai )
    http://caringforaveteran.wordpress.com
    http://writebackwards.we3dements.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LadyJai! Hope your 2015 is filled with much health and happiness for you and your family!

      Delete
  2. 17 people - surviving that is a celebration all of its own! (smile)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And some of those were "little" people...and there was no fighting! It was a Christmas miracle ;)

      Delete