Thursday, January 30, 2014

Physical Therapy 0-16 Week Protocol

This is the sheet I came home with from the hospital that the doctor instructed me to give to my physical therapist so they can follow the proper protocol regarding rehabbing my new ankle replacement.


You can see that it's all wrinkly...this is the sheet that I was given from ankle #1.  My therapist, at the time, made a copy for herself and gave this back to me.  For ankle #1, it was hard to judge where I should be in the timeline since I was in a cast for 7 weeks.  This time around, it's a bit easier to judge.

I just hit my 8 week mark, so I'll be moving into the "Weeks 8-12" box of instructions.  I'm hoping to see some real improvement in the next 4 weeks!



Anyone else come home with a set of instructions?  Did you find it helpful?

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone came home with a set of instructions? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment