It's Friday and I'm Celebrating The Small Things! The brainchild of Viklit, Celebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is.
This week I'm celebrating:
- My daughter's birthday! She turns 15 this week...my baby!
- My daughter "graduated" from allergy shots this week! To read my expanded post, click here.
- Emmie wanted me to tell all of you that she is celebrating her new backpack! She was so worn out from the excitement of it all that she needed to take a nap :)
- My new Kindle Fire! The battery on my old Kindle was dieing...mostly because I keep it plugged in a lot and apparently that is bad. Ooopsies! But I loved my first Kindle so much, that I decided to get another one. The transition was super easy...I just turned it on and hit some sync button and everything that was on my old Kindle was magically on my new one...weeeee!!!! I'm super excited for now...you know, until Skynet becomes self aware and truly takes over the world :0
- Also celebrating that our smart devices haven't become self aware... yet.
What are you celebrating?
If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, visit our wonderful host, Lexa @ Lexa Cain for more information. And don't forget to visit her wonderful co-hosts: LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge and Tonja Drecker @Kidbits Blog