It's Friday and I'm Celebrating The Small Things! The brainchild of Viklit, Celebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is. I am thrilled to co-host this wonderful bloghop!
This week I'm celebrating:
- getting around a little easier. It's been about a week and a half since I got my walking cast on and I'm mostly getting around with just my cane now. My casted foot feels pretty good...the other foot is now trying to keep up. Let's hope it gets with the program soon because I would like to go a year or two without another surgery!
- I celebrated the 10th anniversary of my 29th birthday this week :P That's my story and I'm sticking too it!
- the A to Z challenge is coming up an even though I didn't reveal a theme for this weeks theme reveal, I think I may have one now. If you are interested in taking part of the biggest blog challenge, click here for more information. This will be the second year I'm taking part and I'm looking forward to meeting more new people!
- a not so small celebration...we adopted a sweet pup! Her name is Emmie and she's about 4. She is settling in pretty well! Click here for my short post about her.
- I had my quarterly shot for my occipital neuralgia this week, and normally the site where the shot was given gets pretty sore for about two days, and I have to put ice on it for the pain. Well, either my doctor has gotten infinitely better at this procedure, or my Emmie girl is truly working some dog therapy magic. I didn't even need to use an ice pack once! I also didn't seem to experience any of the side effects of the steroid used in the shot. Magic puppy. Boom.
What are you celebrating?
If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, visit our wonderful host, Lexa @ Lexa Cain for more information. And don't forget to visit my wonderful co-host: LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
To celebrate with us, sign up with the linky below: